Thursday, September 20, 2012

FAREWELL PARTY


FAREWELL PARTY



-----------------------------------------------------------------

* Gene Watson -live
* Waylon Jennings
**************************************************************************
When the last breath of life, is gone, from my body,
And my lips, are as cold, as the sea,
When my friends, gather round, for my Farewell party,
Won't you, pretend, you love me.

There l be flowers, from those, who will cry when I go,
And leave you, in this ole world alone,
I know, you'll have fun, at my, Farewell party,
I know, you'll be glad, when I'm gone.

Don't be, mad at me, for wanting to keep you,
Till my life, on this, ole world is through,
You'll be free, at the end, of my, Farewell party,
But I'll, go away, loving you.

There will be flowers, from those, who will cry, when I go,
And leave you, in this, ole world alone,
I know, you'll have fun, at my, Farewell party,
I know, you'll be glad, when I'm gone.

Oh I know, you'll be glad, when I'm gone.

*********************************************************************
UPLOAD - SONGLIST: 

***Title            ***Artist           ***Album
Farewell Party     *Alan Jackson           
Farewell Party      *Billy Walker                    
My Farewell Party     *Heidi Hauge                    
Farewell Party     *Country Crusareds                    
Farewell Party     *Foster & Allen                    
Farewell Party     *Gene Watson                   
Farewell Party     *Rich Parr                  
Farewell Party     *Waylon Jennings     *Just To Satisfy You ,1969 








******************************************





Link for all songs - HERE:






FParty
































No comments:

Post a Comment